By B. Chow,A. Mangold
Read or Download Žižek and Performance (Performance Philosophy) PDF
Similar stage & theatre books
First released in 1997. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
Initially tailored for the level, Peter Meineck's revised translations in attaining a degree of constancy applicable for school room use whereas handling to maintain the wit and effort that led the hot Yorker to pass judgement on his CloudsThe top Greek drama we have ever obvious anywhere," and the days Literary complement to explain his Wasps as "Hugely relaxing and intensely, very humorous.
Marta Saunders, 17, affectionately referred to as "Kiddo" by way of her father, lives in la, 1974. In facing the virtually day-by-day aftermath of her writer-father's alcoholism, she struggles to inform him of her ambition to be a author whereas concurrently is eager about the a lot publicized seek happening for Patty Hearst.
First released in 1970, this publication explores drama as literature and gives serious overviews of alternative elements of drama and the dramatic. It first asks what a play is, sooner than happening to check dramatic language, motion and rigidity, dramatic irony, characters and drama’s courting with glossy feedback and the unconventional.
- The Fool in European Theatre: Stages of Folly
- Making Believe: Screen Performance and Special Effects in Popular Cinema (Techniques of the Moving Image)
- Staging the People: Community and Identity in the Federal Theatre Project (Palgrave Studies in Theatre and Performance History)
- The Complete Stanislavsky Toolkit
- Get the Callback: The Art of Auditioning for Musical Theatre
- Directing in Musical Theatre: An Essential Guide
Extra info for Žižek and Performance (Performance Philosophy)