By Stefan aus der Wiesche,Christian Helcig
Read Online or Download Convective Heat Transfer From Rotating Disks Subjected To Streams Of Air (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology) PDF
Similar dynamics books
Creation to Thermal and Fluid Engineering combines assurance of simple thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and warmth move for a one- or two-term direction for various engineering majors. The ebook covers basic recommendations, definitions, and types within the context of engineering examples and case experiences.
This short describes systematically result of learn reviews on a chain of convective warmth move phenomena from rotating disks in air crossflow. Phenomena defined during this quantity have been investigated experimentally utilizing an electrically heated disk positioned within the try out component to a wind tunnel. The authors describe findings during which transitions among diversified warmth move regimes can happen in dependency at the concerned Reynolds numbers and the perspective of occurrence, and that those transitions will be with regards to phenomenological Landau and Landau-de Gennes types.
Hot temperature Vapors: technology and know-how makes a speciality of the connection of the fundamental technological know-how of high-temperature vapors to a couple parts of discernible functional significance in smooth technological know-how and know-how. the most important high-temperature areas of difficulty chosen for dialogue comprise chemical vapor shipping and deposition; the vapor section features of corrosion, combustion, and effort platforms; and extraterrestrial high-temperature species.
Connecting previous, current, and destiny tool improvement and use, Biocalorimetry: Foundations and modern techniques explores biocalorimetry’s historical past, basics, methodologies, and purposes. one of the most trendy calorimeter builders and clients proportion worthwhile own money owed of discovery, discussing leading edge innovations in addition to distinctive and unique functions.
- Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow in Minichannels and Microchannels
- Advanced Computational Fluid and Aerodynamics (Cambridge Aerospace Series)
- Five Decades of Tackling Models for Stiff Fluid Dynamics Problems: A Scientific Autobiography
- Entropy Demystified:The Second Law Reduced to Plain Common Sense: The Second Law Reduced to Plain Common Sense with Seven Simulated Games
- Gas Turbine Aero-Thermodynamics: With Special Reference to Aircraft Propulsion (Pergamon international library of science, technology, engineering, and social studies)
- Thermo-Gas Dynamics of Hydrogen Combustion and Explosion (Shock Wave and High Pressure Phenomena)
Additional info for Convective Heat Transfer From Rotating Disks Subjected To Streams Of Air (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)