By Ahmed A. Shabana
Read or Download Computational Continuum Mechanics PDF
Best dynamics books
Advent to Thermal and Fluid Engineering combines assurance of easy thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and warmth move for a one- or two-term direction for quite a few engineering majors. The ebook covers primary ideas, definitions, and types within the context of engineering examples and case reviews.
This short describes systematically result of study reports on a sequence of convective warmth move phenomena from rotating disks in air crossflow. Phenomena defined during this quantity have been investigated experimentally utilizing an electrically heated disk put within the try component to a wind tunnel. The authors describe findings during which transitions among diverse warmth move regimes can ensue in dependency at the concerned Reynolds numbers and the attitude of occurrence, and that those transitions might be with regards to phenomenological Landau and Landau-de Gennes versions.
Hot temperature Vapors: technological know-how and know-how makes a speciality of the connection of the elemental technology of high-temperature vapors to a few parts of discernible functional significance in sleek technology and expertise. the main high-temperature troublesome areas chosen for dialogue comprise chemical vapor delivery and deposition; the vapor part points of corrosion, combustion, and effort structures; and extraterrestrial high-temperature species.
Connecting prior, current, and destiny tool improvement and use, Biocalorimetry: Foundations and modern methods explores biocalorimetry’s historical past, basics, methodologies, and functions. probably the most well known calorimeter builders and clients percentage worthwhile own bills of discovery, discussing cutting edge concepts in addition to exact and unique purposes.
- L'Altimètre (Mémoires, Témoignages) (French Edition)
- Heating and Cooling of Buildings: Design for Efficiency, Revised Second Edition (Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Series)
- Multicomponent Interfacial Transport: Described by the Square Gradient Model during Evaporation and Condensation (Springer Theses)
- Mechanical Engineers' Handbook, Volume 4: Energy and Power
- Theory and Fundamental Research in Heat Transfer: Proceedings of the Annual Meeting of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers New York, November 1960
Extra resources for Computational Continuum Mechanics