By Amanda Barr,Aidan Lennon,Jenny Lendrum,Pauline Wylie,John Andrews
This identify has been recommended to be used with the CCEA GCSE English Language specification
Ensure that each pupil can in achieving their most sensible with the market-leading scholar e-book for CCEA GCSE English Language, totally up-to-date for the 2017 specification with a wealthy financial institution of stimulus texts, lecture room actions and review support.
- bargains professional assurance of the hot tested parts of the specification (Reading Literary Texts and inventive Writing) from an writer with broad educating and analyzing experience
- Develops powerful interpreting and writing talents as scholars paintings via step by step counsel and innovative actions matched to the evaluation Objectives
- offers powerful versions for college students' personal writing for various reasons and genres by way of together with a variety of literary and non-fiction textual content extracts
- completely prepares scholars for evaluate with perform questions, pattern pupil responses and depended on recommendation at the examinations and regulated Assessment
- is helping scholars visual display unit their studying and establish their revision wishes utilizing self-assessment standards on the finish of every unit
Read Online or Download CCEA GCSE English Language, Third Edition Student Book PDF
Best literary criticism & theory_1 books
Puritan and Anglican, experiences in Literature by means of Edward Dowden. This publication is a replica of the unique e-book released in 1900 and should have a few imperfections resembling marks or hand-written notes.
Geared up thematically round the topics of time, house, and position, this assortment examines Charlotte Brontë in courting to her personal historic context and to her later severe reception, takes up the literal and metaphorical areas of her literary output, and sheds mild on position as either a psychic and geographical phenomenon in her novels and their variations.
A novelist, poet, literary critic and anthropologist, Andrew Lang is better identified for his guides on folklore, mythology and faith; many have grown up with the ‘colour’ Fairy Books which he compiled among 1889 and 1910. This 3 quantity set provides a range of his paintings in those components. the 1st quantity covers the final and theoretical features of Lang’s paintings on folklore, mythology and anthropology besides the instruments and ideas which he utilized in his frequently combative contributions to those inter-related disciplines.
Examining Drama is a multifaceted research of drama as a sort and is intended essentially for college kids of English on the collage point. It addresses problems with cardinal value to the Indian academia and furnishes us with tricky analyses of assorted ideas of personality and methods of characterization.
- Supernatural Sinophone Taiwan and Beyond - Student Edition
- The Cambridge Companion to Postmodern American Fiction (Cambridge Companions to Literature)
- The Drunken Duchess of Vassar: Grace Harriet Macurdy, Pioneering Feminist Classical Scholar
- Evolution, Sacrifice, and Narrative: Balzac, Zola, and Faulkner: Volume 16 (Routledge Library Editions: The Nineteenth-Century Novel)
Extra resources for CCEA GCSE English Language, Third Edition Student Book