By Gabriele Pohl
Spiel ist unabdingbar für eine gesunde Entwicklung des Kindes. Das freie Spiel fördert kognitive, sprachliche und motorische Fähigkeiten, ebenso wie emotionale und soziale Intelligenz. Es fördert Fantasie und Kreativität.
Dieses praktische Buch ist kein Ratgeber im engeren Sinne, sondern eines, das den Blick schärfen soll für die wahren Bedürfnisse von Kindern allgemein und insbesondere die des individuellen Kindes. Es will deutlich machen, welche Entwicklungsräume das variety benötigt und Mut machen, den Kindern zu vertrauen, wenn sie eigene Erfahrungen machen möchten.
Dabei beantwortet die Neuauflage ergänzende Fragestellungen, beispielsweise:
- Warum ist die Natur bei der kindlichen Entwicklung eine gute Lehrmeisterin?
- Worin unterscheiden sich info von Wissen?
- Warum ist ein warmes Familienklima so wichtig?
- Wie können Gestaltungsräume für die kindliche Entwicklung geschaffen werden?
Gabriele Pohl gibt auf diese und viele weitere, die kindliche Entwicklung betreffende Fragen Antworten: theoretisch, aber auch praktisch, durch viele Beispiele aus den Erfahrungen und dem lebendigen Miteinander mit Kindern als fünffache Mutter, neunfache Großmutter, Diplompädagogin und Therapeutin am Kaspar Hauser Institut in Mannheim.
„Gabriele Pohls tiefgründiges Plädoyer für Spielen als Lebensbewältigung und schöpferische Menschwerdung. Humanistisch, originell und liebevoll.“ Andreas Weber
„In einer Zeit, in der Kindergärten immer mehr verschult werden und die motorische, soziale, emotionale und personale Entwicklung vernachlässigt wird, ist ein Buch wie das von Gabriele Pohl ein Lichtblick.“ Martin M. Textor
"Frau Pohl wirft ihren Blick nicht nur auf das kindliche Spiel - sie betrachtet das Innenleben des Kindes. Ich kenne niemanden, der dies mit einem feineren Gespür tut." Herbert Renz-Polster.
By Rui Diogo,Virginia Abdala
The Vertebrata is likely one of the such a lot speciose teams of animals, comprising greater than 58,000 dwelling species. This ebook presents a close account at the comparative anatomy, improvement, homologies and evolution of the pinnacle, neck, pectoral and forelimb muscle tissues of vertebrates. It comprises 1000s of illustrations, in addition to various tables exhibiting the homologies among the muscle mass of the entire significant extant vertebrate taxa, together with lampreys, elasmobranchs, hagfish, coelacanths, dipnoans, actinistians, teleosts, halecomorphs, ginglymodians, chondrosteans, caecilians, anurans, urodeles, turtles, lepidosaurs, crocodylians, birds, and mammals comparable to monotremes, rodents, tree-shrews, flying lemurs and primates, together with smooth people. It additionally presents a listing of greater than one thousand synonyms which have been utilized by different authors to designate those muscle tissues within the literature. Importantly, it additionally studies information received within the fields of evolutionary developmental biology, molecular biology and embryology, and explains how this knowledge is helping to appreciate the evolution and homologies of vertebrate muscles.
The booklet will helpful to scholars, academics, and researchers operating in fields akin to useful morphology, ecomorphology, evolutionary developmental biology, zoology, molecular biology, evolution, and phylogeny. because the e-book contains the most important information regarding the anatomy, improvement, homologies, evolution and muscular abnormalities of our personal species, Homo sapiens, it is going to even be important to physicians and clinical students.
By David M. Miller
- Written in a basic kind, absent of jargon
- Humanizes imaginative and prescient learn utilizing anecdotes
- Uses many unique illustrations and examples to illustrate concepts
- Provides a synthesis of many disciplines together with ophthalmology, optometry, and easy science
- Presents the visible procedure always within the context of its survival advantages
- Covers a wide selection of issues together with child imaginative and prescient, grownup retinal photograph, animal imaginative and prescient, eye accidents, refractive components, the attention as a transmitter and receiver of knowledge, optical illusions, colour, visible information, and more
By David Wool
To do something about the abiotic stress-induced osmotic difficulties, vegetation adapt via both expanding uptake of inorganic ions from the exterior answer, or via de novo synthesis of natural suitable solutes performing as osmolytes. Of the osmoregulants and protectants mentioned during this quantity, trehalose, fructans, ectoine and citrulline, that are generated in several species, in osmotically useless quantities, mitigate the strain results on cells/plants and increase productiveness. There are numerous items of encouraging learn mentioned during this quantity displaying major development in rigidity tolerance and in flip productiveness through related to genetic engineering techniques.
By Yoshinori Shichida,Takahiro Yamashita,Hiroo Imai,Takushi Kishida
By Frederic Shapiro
* remedies are correlated with the pathologic kingdom of the disorder
* Discusses problems from earliest onset to the ultimate country displaying how the altered biology ends up in gradually higher medical deformity
* preliminary bankruptcy makes a speciality of improvement bone biology stressing a large established strategy concerning histologic, gene and molecular, and biomechanical features
* next chapters talk about the pathogenesis of some of the deformities, common background, radiographic and imaging findings and orthopaedic and surgical management
By Carlo Sala,Chiara Verpelli
Neuronal and Synaptic disorder in Autism Spectrum disease and highbrow incapacity provides the newest details on Autism spectrum issues (ASDs), the lifelong neurodevelopmental issues that found in early youth and have an effect on how members converse and relate to others and their atmosphere.
In addition, 3 quarters of ASD sufferers additionally show up serious highbrow incapacity. notwithstanding convinced genes were implicated, ASDs stay principally a secret, and study taking a look into reasons and mobile deficits are an important for larger realizing of neurodevelopmental issues.
Despite the superiority and insidious nature of this illness, this ebook continues to be an intensive source of data and history at the kingdom of present examine within the field.
The booklet serves as a reference for this objective, and discusses the the most important function synaptic job performs in right mind functionality. furthermore, the amount discusses the neurodevelopmental synaptopathies and serves as a source for scientists and clinicians in all biomedical technological know-how specialties. This study has been an important for fresh stories that experience supplied a reason for the advance of pharmacological brokers capable of counteract useful synaptic anomalies and possibly ameliorate a few ASD symptoms.
- Introduces the genetic and non-genetic factors of autism and linked highbrow disabilities
- Describes the genes implicated in autistic spectrum issues and their function
- Considers significant person genetic explanations of autism, Rett syndrome, Fragile X syndrome, and different autism spectrum problems, in addition to their category as synaptopathies
- Presents an intensive dialogue of the medical elements of a number of neurodevelopmental problems and the experimental versions that exist to check their pathophysiology in vitro and in vivo, together with animal types and patient-derived stem cellphone culture
By William Huckle
Molecular Biology of Placental improvement and Disease, the newest quantity within the Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational technology sequence, focuses on placental improvement and disease.
- Contains contributions from best professionals concerning placental improvement and disease
- Publishes state-of-the-art experiences in molecular biology
By Shigetada Nakanishi,Ryoichiro Kageyama,Dai Watanabe
Biological signaling pathways dynamically have interaction with each other to shape advanced details networks intracellularly, intercellularly, and at last on the point of the organism. Biology and medication have conventionally all for id and characterization of useful components in organic signaling pathways. lately, learn during this box has pursued a brand new technique, structures biology, to appreciate the dynamics, complexity, and physiological capabilities of the organic signaling networks. rather than reductionistic analyses or large-scale experiences of biomolecules piece via piece, platforms biology emphasizes the necessity for interdisciplinary equipment and research of the rules and operation of data networks on the platforms point. The participants to this booklet are major researchers within the emerging box of structures biology. Readers will locate not just the newest advances in examine, but additionally the most recent information regarding interdisciplinary tools and comparable topics.
By Beate Brand-Saberi
With an eye fixed to the human sufferer, encouraging effects were generated that establish parallels among embryonic myogenesis and regenerating myofibers because of universal regulatory molecules. however, either strategies fluctuate significantly in caliber and complexity of the strategies hired. curiously, the heterogeneity in embryonic assets from which skeletal muscle mass within the vertebrate together with the human physique take beginning is paralleled through changes of their susceptibility to specific muscle dystrophies in addition to by way of the features of the satellite tv for pc cells all in favour of regeneration. The growth that has been made within the box of muscle stem mobile biology, with unique concentrate on the satellite tv for pc cells, is printed during this ebook by means of specialists within the box. The authors assessment contemporary insights of the heterogeneous nature of those satellite tv for pc cells concerning their gene signatures and regeneration power. moreover, a better realizing of muscle stem cells turns out simply attainable once we research the impression of the cellphone surroundings on effective stem mobile substitute remedies for muscular dystrophies, placing embryological findings from various vertebrate sessions and stem mobilephone ways into context.