By Norm Warren,Mariano Neto,Stacia Misner,Ivan Sanders,Scott A. Helmers
Dive into the company intelligence positive aspects in SharePoint 2013—and use the correct mix of instruments to carry compelling strategies.
Take keep an eye on of commercial intelligence (BI) with the instruments provided by way of SharePoint 2013 and Microsoft SQL Server 2012. Led by means of a gaggle of BI and SharePoint specialists, you’ll get step by step directions for realizing tips on how to use those applied sciences most sensible in particular BI scenarios—whether you’re a SharePoint administrator, SQL Server developer, or company analyst.
observe find out how to:
- Manage the full BI lifecycle, from selecting key functionality symptoms to construction dashboards
- Use web-based Microsoft Excel prone and post workbooks on a SharePoint Server
- Mash up info from a number of resources and create facts research Expressions (DAX) utilizing PowerPivot
- Create data-driven diagrams that offer interactive strategies and context with Microsoft Visio Services
- Use dashboards, scorecards, studies, and key functionality signs to watch and examine your business
- Use SharePoint to view BI reviews aspect by way of facet, regardless of which instruments have been used to produced them
Read Online or Download Business Intelligence in Microsoft SharePoint 2013 PDF
Similar information systems books
Procedure administration is a compendium for contemporary layout of process-oriented businesses. A hands-on process introducing, understanding and always administering approach administration is gifted with a completely severe mirrored image of the required actions concerning the cutting-edge of association thought and data administration.
Details structures improvement (ISD) progresses quickly, constantly developing new demanding situations for the pros concerned. New thoughts, techniques and strategies of platforms improvement emerge regularly during this box. growth in ISD comes from examine in addition to from perform. This convention will speak about matters concerning details structures improvement (ISD) within the inter-networked electronic financial system.
This e-book provides the result of numerous years’ study paintings on tips to represent complexity in engineering layout with a selected regard to dependency modeling. The fifty two complexity metrics which are awarded convey varied features of the way complexity takes form in layout processes. The metrics are supported by means of a modeling process and a size framework to hire the metrics in a goal-oriented demeanour.
Dive deep contained in the structure of SQL Server 2012 discover the center engine of Microsoft SQL Server 2012—and placed that useful wisdom to paintings. Led by way of a workforce of SQL Server specialists, you’ll research the abilities you must take advantage of key architectural beneficial properties. cross behind the curtain to appreciate inner operations for growing, increasing, shrinking, and relocating databases—whether you’re a database developer, architect, or administrator.
- SAP SOA Integration - Enterprise Service Monitoring
- Information Security Management Handbook, Fifth Edition, Volume 2
- Agile business analysis
- Memory Architecture Exploration for Programmable Embedded Systems
- Uncertainty Modelling in Knowledge Engineering and Decision Making:Proceedings of the 12th International FLINS Conference (FLINS 2016) (World Scientific ... Engineering and Information Science)
- The Science of Service Systems (Service Science: Research and Innovations in the Service Economy)
Extra resources for Business Intelligence in Microsoft SharePoint 2013