By Stavros G. Poulopoulos,Vassilis J. Inglezakis
The Annexes on the finish of the publication include actual houses of drugs of environmental curiosity in addition to unit conversion tables. ultimately, approximately the entire examples contained are according to actual experimental information present in literature with environmental curiosity. many of the examples examine all features of operation layout – kinetics, hydraulics and mass transfer.
* presents easy wisdom of significant environmental difficulties and connects them to chemical engineering
Read Online or Download Adsorption, Ion Exchange and Catalysis: Design of Operations and Environmental Applications PDF
Similar dynamics books
Advent to Thermal and Fluid Engineering combines assurance of easy thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and warmth move for a one- or two-term path for various engineering majors. The publication covers primary suggestions, definitions, and versions within the context of engineering examples and case reviews.
This short describes systematically result of examine reviews on a sequence of convective warmth move phenomena from rotating disks in air crossflow. Phenomena defined during this quantity have been investigated experimentally utilizing an electrically heated disk put within the try component of a wind tunnel. The authors describe findings during which transitions among diversified warmth move regimes can take place in dependency at the concerned Reynolds numbers and the attitude of occurrence, and that those transitions might be on the topic of phenomenological Landau and Landau-de Gennes types.
Extreme temperature Vapors: technological know-how and know-how makes a speciality of the connection of the elemental technology of high-temperature vapors to a couple components of discernible functional significance in sleek technology and know-how. the main high-temperature troublesome areas chosen for dialogue comprise chemical vapor delivery and deposition; the vapor section elements of corrosion, combustion, and effort structures; and extraterrestrial high-temperature species.
Connecting earlier, current, and destiny device improvement and use, Biocalorimetry: Foundations and modern ways explores biocalorimetry’s heritage, basics, methodologies, and functions. essentially the most in demand calorimeter builders and clients proportion worthy own money owed of discovery, discussing cutting edge options in addition to precise and unique purposes.
- Fundamentals of the Finite Element Method for Heat and Mass Transfer (Wiley Series in Computational Mechanics)
- Pkw-Klimatisierung: Physikalische Grundlagen und technische Umsetzung (VDI-Buch) (German Edition)
- Catalysis for Green Energy and Technology
- Basics of Aerothermodynamics (Progress in Astronautics and Aeronautics)
- Multiphase Fluid Flow in Porous and Fractured Reservoirs
- Progress in Wall Turbulence: Understanding and Modeling: Proceedings of the WALLTURB International Workshop held in Lille, France, April 21-23, 2009: 14 (ERCOFTAC Series)
Additional resources for Adsorption, Ion Exchange and Catalysis: Design of Operations and Environmental Applications