By Takashi Shiraishi
Read or Download Across the Causeway: A Multi-dimensional Study of Malaysia-Singapore Relations PDF
Best international affairs books
Aronsen attracts on lately declassified files in Ottawa and Washington to supply a reassessment of Canada's specified courting with the U. S. towards this finish, designated new details is equipped approximately Canada's contribution to the construction of the postwar fiscal order from the Bretton Woods contract to GATT.
Political strength and monetary Inequality deals a balanced comparative research of globally source of revenue inequality. Charles F. Andrain explores the ways in which executive associations, political events, inner most organisations, exertions unions, and protest activities impact public courses. How do those firms mobilize assets in order that their personal tastes develop into executive judgements?
In keeping with their winning undergraduate path on the collage of Southern California, Abigail E. Ruane and Patrick James supply an creation to diplomacy utilizing J. R. R. Tolkien's beautifully renowned trilogy The Lord of the earrings. simply because Tolkien's significant themes---such pretty much as good as opposed to evil and human corporation as opposed to determinism---are perennially suitable to diplomacy, The Lord of the jewelry is easily fitted to software to the research of politics in our personal international.
This better half quantity to The Roots of yank Communism brings to final touch what the writer describes because the essence of the connection of yankee Communism to Soviet Russia within the fi rst decade after the Bolsheviks seized strength. The outpouring of latest archive fabrics makes it simple that Draper's premise is direct and to the purpose: The communist circulate "was remodeled from a brand new expression of yankee radicalism to the yank appendage of a Russian innovative energy.
- Political Ethics and The United Nations: Dag Hammarskjöld as Secretary-General (Cass Series on Peacekeeping)
- The Challenge of Great Power Politics within the United Nations
- The European Union Decoded: Challenges Beneath the Surface (The International Political Economy of New Regionalisms Series)
- (Re)Negotiating East and Southeast Asia: Region, Regionalism, and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (Studies in Asian Security)
- Unequal Europe: Social Divisions and Social Cohesion in an Old Continent (Routledge Advances in European Politics)
Extra info for Across the Causeway: A Multi-dimensional Study of Malaysia-Singapore Relations